Find a VCAS arbitrator

Need a VCAS approved arbitrator?

If you need an arbitrator to resolve your dispute, and both parties have agreed to submit their dispute to arbitration, the Victorian Bar recommends using a VCAS approved arbitrator.

All arbitrators under the VCAS Scheme are experienced lawyers who have met minimum criteria of arbitration accreditation set by VCAS. This means they have demonstrated a suitable level of knowledge, skill and experience in the conduct of arbitrations. VCAS arbitrators are accredited with the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators or the Resolution Institute or they are experienced arbitrators who have demonstrated excellence in the field of domestic and/or international arbitration.

Once you have chosen an arbitrator, enter their name in the form when you register your case.

Would you like to join the VCAS Panel of Arbitrators?

If you would like to apply to join the VCAS panel, please read the information leaflet here and download and complete the form here.